- Goods are loaded at the premises of manufacturers, wholesalers, fellow-haulage companies and cold stores throughout the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Transport of meat, fish, dairy products, cheese, chocolate, snacks, potato products, ice cream, pizzas, cream products, vegetables and fruit, bakery products and egg products.
- Delivery throughout the whole of Europe to supermarket depots, shops, wholesalers, caterers, airline caterers, distribution depots, manufacturers and cold stores.
- Transport at -/-20C (frozen) or +4C (chilled/fresh) or +15C (chocolate/confectionary).
- The temperature of your goods is guaranteed from door to door.
We operate rates and loading and unloading schedules that you can use all year round. You send your transport order with all the details to email@example.com. The order is confirmed, and if the order doesn’t fit entirely within the schedule we identify a suitable transport alternative. Your transport order is then entered into our schedule with all the specifications. On the date of loading you are automatically sent a reminder email setting out all of your loading orders for that day. Your goods are picked up and taken to a transhipment depot. Here your goods join those of other suppliers. The conditioned trucks then set out for the various European countries and regions. On the date of unloading you are automatically sent an email providing a summary of your transport orders being delivered to your customer that day.